The Association for media and civil society development plans, organizes and executes projects in accord with its goals given by the Statute:
- Improvement of any and all aspects of media and civil society
- Helping the development and accesibility of internships for young media workers
- Advocating for media freedom and freedom of information
- Helping and supporting the education of young media workers
- Organising seminars, workshops, conferences and debates to foster networking and develop new skills in beneficiaries of various professions.
- Developing and implementing projects focused on media, civil society and human rights.
- Exchanging experiences and information with similar Associations and other non-government organizations in the country and abroad;
- Publishing books, brochures, bulletins and other publications, as well as launching web-sites and radio shows in order to achieve the objectives of the Association.