The Association for media and civil society development plans, organizes and executes projects in accord with its goals given by the Statute:
- Improving the work of the media and civil society in all aspects;
- Advocating for the development and implementation of projects on the topics of media, civil society and human rights;
- Work on developing internships with an emphasis on internships for young journalists;
- Advocating for freedom of the media and freedom of information;
- Assistance and support in professional development and further education of young journalists;
- Organizing all adequate education, training, seminars and similar programs tailored to civil society and its current needs.